Women around the world are investing in Invisalign to straighten their teeth rather than traditional orthodontic methods. But why?
Invisalign or Braces?
When it comes to considering your options for a smile makeover, it’s easy to see Invisalign’s clear advantages which provide another reason to smile. You can get a healthy, dazzling smile without metal wires! Click here to see how Invisalign could transform your smile.
Compare Invisalign to fixed braces:
- Fixed braces use wires and brackets to straighten your teeth, Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners, with no wires and no brackets
- Fixed braces are noticeable, whilst Invisalign is almost invisible
- Fixed braces cannot be removed until treatment is completed – Invisalign is removable during treatments.
- Fixed braces can cause mouth irritation – Invisalign doesn’t involve and metal which is usually the cause of irritation.
- Fixed braces can make it difficult to reach entire tooth and gum area when flossing – Invisalign allows you to brush and floss normally during your treatment.
With fixed braces you cannot see the outcome. However, with Invisalign you will receive a defined virtual image of what your teeth will look like from start to finish of treatments.
For more information about cosmetic dentistry treatments, click here.